Western Oregon University
Western Oregon University is a public university in Monmouth, Oregon. It was originally established in 1856 by Oregon pioneers in Monmouth. The Western Oregon University campus community values diversity in voices, experiences, ability levels, and cultures. At Western Oregon University you will find a wide range of student groups, services, and supports that ensure everyone feels at home.
At Western Oregon University, helping international students achieve academic success is always at the top of their priority list. Thanks to the many great majors and minor programs, you get to decide where you want your college degree to take you in the future. Western Oregon University offers several bachelor’s degrees such [...]
[...] as bachelor of science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, and Bachelor of Fine Arts. Whatever program you decide to apply to, we can help you begin your application online anytime from anywhere.
About Western Oregon University
- #26 Top Public School by U.S. News.
- #55 Best Regional Universities West.
- Rank as the safest university in Oregon.
- #67 Regional University West (2017).
At a Glance
- Founded in 1856
- International students: 298+
- Countries represented: 9+
- Bachelor Degrees: 80+
- Student to Faculty: 13 to 1
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $22000 to $28000 dollars per year
- Average cost of housing per year $8000
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 4585||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT 3480||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE 4585||TOEFL 4585|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 61+
27.5 GPA out of 4.0