University of North Alabama
The University of North Alabama was founded as LaGrange College in 1830. The University of North Alabama is a public university in Florence, Alabama, and it is the state’s oldest public university.
At the University of North Alabama, you will receive a top-notch education taught by faculty dedicated to their field and to their international students. the University of North Alabama offers a diverse range of undergraduate and graduate majors, minors, and concentrations, with on campus, online, and hybrid options available.
In the University of North Alabama, you will find artists, entrepreneurs, scientists, educators, and even a few famous faces. The University of North Alabama location provides unique opportunities not [...]
[...] found everywhere else. The community provides their students with hands on experience, from small businesses to large corporations. Enroll and see for yourself why over 60,000 alumni and 8,361 students call North Alabama home.
If you are dreaming of studying abroad in the USA, EduBooking.com can make your dream come true. Contact us today and get enroll in The University of North Alabama.
About University of North Alabama
- #13 in Top Public School by the U.S. News and World Report.
- #11 in Best Colleges for Veterans by the U.S. News and World Report.
- #21 in Best Undergraduate Teaching by the U.S. News and World Report.
- #332 in Nursing by the U.S. News and World Report.
- #45 in Best Value School by the U.S. News and World Report.
- #88 in Top Performers on Social Schools by the U.S. News and World Report.
At a Glance
- Founded in 1830
- International students: 300+
- Countries represented: 45+
- Bachelor’s degrees: 170+
- Master’s and Doctoral degrees: 46+
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 19 to 1
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $19200 to $21000 dollars per year
- Tuition for Graduate students $13320 to $15000
- Average cost of housing per year $8000
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 1735||GMAT 1735|
|ACT 0014||IELTS 1735|
|GRE 1735||TOEFL 1735|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 6.1+
TOEFL iBT 79+
3.0 GPA out of 4.0
2.3 GPA out of 4.0