University of Colorado Denver
The University of Colorado Denver is a fully accredited, highly respected academic and health sciences institution that welcomes international students from 130 countries. Whether you’re interested in urban design, business, engineering, pre-med, pharmacy, or a degree you’ve customized from one of the university’s 130+ undergraduate or graduate degree choices, your educational experience will be supported through outstanding student services.
CU Denver educates more than 14,000 students, including a vast group of international students, at a comprehensive campus in downtown Denver, and more than 4,000 students in their research and advanced health care programs at the CU Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.
On their two campuses, you can choose from more [...]
[...] than 140 programs in 13 schools and colleges at the undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and professional health levels, including some that rank among the nation’s best. Through CU Denver’s partnerships with business and industry, public schools and local governments, health care clinics and other community outreach programs, the university is an integral part of the Denver metro area and Colorado, which is crucial to international students when choosing the right university.
About University of Colorado Denver
- Ranked #197 Best National Universities by US News & World Report 2017
- School of Public Affairs ranked # 29 in USA by US News & World Report 2017
- Ranked #106 Best Public Universities by US News & World Report 2017
- Top 50 Research University
- AACSB accredited Business School
- ABET accredited Engineering Programs
At a Glance
- Founded in 1956
- International students: 1,055+
- Countries represented: 142+
- Bachelor Degrees: 66
- Master’s/PHD Degrees: 127
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $23000 to $30000 dollars per year
- Tuition for Graduate students $23000 to $25000
- Average cost of housing per year $14000
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 4875||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT 0533||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE 4875||TOEFL DIRECT|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 75+
TOEFL iBT 75+
3.0 GPA out of 4.0
2.5 GPA out of 4.0