Towson University is a public university in Towson Maryland. Founded in 1866, it is the largest university in the Baltimore area and the second-largest university in the prestigious university system in Maryland. Towson University is one of the nation’s top 100 public universities. Towson University offers a welcoming environment for living and learning, close to many educational, cultural, and community resources. Towson University is all about big opportunities in a traditional classroom one day, and at internships with business, government, and nonprofit groups. The professors are mentors who will help you realize your passion while introducing you to new perspectives and global thinking.
Towson University offers a merit scholarship for [...]
[...] new and transferring international undergraduate students with a strong record of academic success. Scholarships range from $4,000–$11,000 per year. International students will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships if they apply by the Early Action deadline.
About Towson University
- The University is proudly recognized as one of America’s top 100 public institutions by U.S. News and World Report.
- Best values universities in higher education by Forbes, Money, and Washington Monthly.
- The University was placed in the top 9% of universities worldwide in the Center for World University Rankings for 2020-2021.
- Diversity Award in both 2020 and 2021 by Diversity magazine.
- Top three best investments in higher education by Money Magazine.
- Best Colleges in the Northeast by the Princeton Review
At a Glance
- Founded in 1866
- Bachelor’s degrees: 66+
- Master’s / PhD Degrees: 80+
- Enrollment: 400+ students
- Countries Represented: 90+
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 16 to 1
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $20000 to $26000 dollars per year
- Tuition for Graduate students $20000 to $25000
- Average cost of housing per year $13000
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 5404||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT 1718||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE 5404||TOEFL 5404|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 70+
TOEFL iBT 79+
2.5 GPA out of 4.0
2.0 GPA out of 4.0