Portland State University
We think you’re going to love Portland. Hop on a streetcar. Take a hike in Forest Park. Explore a bookstore that takes up an entire city block. Discover interesting food carts, great music, or a hidden bike path. Anything is possible from PSU’s downtown campus. Here, you have easy access to top employers and hundreds of community partners throughout the city, so you can gain valuable work experience and make a difference before you graduate.
With 27,000 students, Portland State University is a nationally recognized leader in community engagement, combining academic rigor in the classroom with community-based learning. Students throughout the United States, and international students across the world choose Portland State because of its urban setting and ties to businesses and service organizations that make it a [...]
[...] living laboratory that prepares tomorrow’s leaders with the experience they need to succeed. Portland State’s growing reputation for excellence prompted U.S. News & World Report to rank PSU among the “most innovative” universities in the nation for the last several years. Many of Portland State’s disciplinary programs are nationally ranked in the top 20 in the United States, and the Princeton Review lists PSU among its Best Colleges. Apply with Edubookings, and get the support of the academic advisors that are here to guide, support, and answer any and all questions and concerns; and apply to the great school Portland State University is for international students.
About Portland State University
- PSU is the #1 school in Oregon for social mobility by US News & World Report.
- PSU is a national College of Distinction for their commitment to helping students learn, grow and succeed.
- The Princeton Review ranks PSU among the top 50 green colleges in the nation.
- The Campus Pride Index ranks PSU among the Top 10 most LGBTQ-friendly campuses in the nation.
- PSU is No. 5 on U.S. News & World Report’s list of top schools for service learning.
- 161 In Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs bv US News & World Report.
At a Glance
- Founded in 1946
- International students: 1500+
- Countries represented: 89+
- Bachelor Degrees: 200+
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $18000 to $25000 dollars per year
- Average cost of housing per year $14000
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT DIRECT||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT DIRECT||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE DIRECT||TOEFL DIRECT|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 71+
3.0 GPA out of 4.0