Portland State University
We think you’re going to love Portland. Hop on a streetcar. Take a hike in Forest Park. Explore a bookstore that takes up an entire city block. Discover interesting food carts, great music, or a hidden bike path. Anything is possible from PSU’s downtown campus. Here, you have easy access to top employers and hundreds of community partners throughout the city, so you can gain valuable work experience and make a difference before you graduate.Read more
About Portland State University
- PSU is the #1 school in Oregon for social mobility by US News & World Report.
- PSU is a national College of Distinction for their commitment to helping students learn, grow and succeed.
- The Princeton Review ranks PSU among the top 50 green colleges in the nation.
- The Campus Pride Index ranks PSU among the Top 10 most LGBTQ-friendly campuses in the nation.
- PSU is No. 5 on U.S. News & World Report’s list of top schools for service learning.
- 161 In Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs bv US News & World Report.
At a Glance
- Founded in 1946
- International students: 1500+
- Countries represented: 89+
- Bachelor Degrees: 200+
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $18000 to $25000 dollars per year
- Average cost of housing per year $14000
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT DIRECT||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT DIRECT||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE DIRECT||TOEFL DIRECT|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 71+
3.0 GPA out of 4.0