Oklahoma State University
If you are an international student looking for a great education, Oklahoma State University (OSU) might be the right option for you. Oklahoma State University was founded on Christmas day, 1890, and has grown to become one of America’s premier land-grant universities.
OSU has several historically renowned programs, including majors in the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources and the College of Business. The College of Engineering is renowned in the fields of architecture and mechanical engineering. The major of Entrepreneurship is internationally renowned at both the practical and academic levels.
OSU is located in Stillwater, Oklahoma. This city was named one of the Top Ten Happiest Small Places in America [...]
[...] in 2014 and landed the #1 spot on the 10 Most Exciting Places in Oklahoma in 2015 by Movoto. Stillwater was ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Live in 2016 by Livability. We are home to America’s Greatest Homecoming Celebration, considered sacred ground by the most loyal and true college football fans, the birthplace of red dirt music, and where over 7,000 plates of famous cheese fries are served each month!
About Oklahoma State University
With more than 200 majors in six academic colleges, OSU can help you discover your passion.
- Top 100 Best Values in Public Colleges Kiplinger
- Top 80 Business Programs U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 Best Value Undergraduate Engineering Program Best Value Schools
- Top 10 Undergraduate Interior Design Program Design Intelligence
- Top 20 Fashion Merchandising Program The Art Center Project L
At a Glance
- Founded in 1890
- Top 80 Public School
- 100+ Countries Represented
- 200+ Degree Options
- 500+ Student Organizations
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $28800 to $30000 dollars per year
- Average cost of housing per year $9340
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 6546||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT DIRECT||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE DIRECT||TOEFL 6546|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 61+
3.0 GPA out of 4.0