Long Island University Brooklyn
LIU Brooklyn’s friendly and safe campus is located close to the Brooklyn Bridge, walking distance of the Barclays Center, the Brooklyn Academy of music, and amazing restaurants and shops. Hundreds of international students enjoy more than 70 student clubs, organizations and athletic teams. Long Island University Brooklyn is one of the Top 50 schools in the Northeast for Salary Potential.
As the only university in Brooklyn offering a broad diversity of award-winning programs in the liberal and fine arts, health professions, business, pharmacy, education, and more— LIU Brooklyn offers opportunity for every student, including it more than 600 international students, all on the safest campus in New York City, as [...]
[...] ranked by the Daily Beast.
LIU Brooklyn’s vibrant 11-acre campus is located in one of New York City’s hottest neighborhoods, offering an incredible learning environment that fosters academic achievement as well as student growth and development. Make the most of your first year and learn all about the many activities and services we offer our international students. Discover everything LIU Brooklyn has to offer—from world-class faculty to unique experiential learning opportunities to student clubs and organizations where you’ll form lifelong friendships.
About Long Island University Brooklyn
- $100 million scholarships awarded each year
- 12:1 student to faculty ratio
- 250 academic programs
- Among the Top 50 Schools in the Northeast for Salary Potential by Payscale.com
- 21 Sports teams
- #1 Best Schools for Health Professional Majors by Payscale.com
At a Glance
- Founded in 1926
- International Students: 600+
- Countries represented: 48+
- Bachelor Degrees: 50+
- Master’s/PHD Degrees: 50+
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $35000 to $37000 dollars per year
- Tuition for Graduate students $22000 to $24000
- Average cost of housing per year $14000
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 2369||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT 2792||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE 2369||TOEFL 2369|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 75+
TOEFL iBT 79+
3.0 GPA out of 4.0
2.5 GPA out of 4.0