Florida International University
Florida International University ‘s motto is, “Be Worlds Ahead.” Located in the vibrant, edgy and globally connected city of Miami, FIU pride itself on the amazing learning experience that the faculty and staff provide to more than 55,000 students. FIU prepares international students for the rigors of the 21st-century workplace and nurtures qualities that students need to become effective and successful global citizens. As Miami’s first and only public research university, offering bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, FIU is worlds ahead in its service to the academic and local community.
Designated as a top-tier research institution, a big selling point to international students, FIU emphasizes research as a major component [...]
[...] in the university’s mission. The Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine and the School of Computing and Information Sciences’ Discovery Lab, are just two of many colleges, schools, and centers that actively enhance the university’s ability to set new standards through research initiatives.
EduBookings invites you to join FIU to receive an outstanding education in an entrepreneurial city, all at a reasonable price. Thousands of international students have joined the FIU community for their Bachelors or Masters programs since inception, being this one of the most diverse universities in the country. FIU’s International admissions receives applicants from more than 125 countries every year, mostly to their Business, Marketing and Law highly ranked programs.
About Florida International University
- #8 in Business Schools for return on investment – Bloomberg Businessweek 2013
- #5 International Business Programs – US News & World Report 2017
- #7 Undergraduate Marketing programs – Bloomberg Businessweek 2013
- #15 Best International Business Graduate Programs – Bloomberg Businessweek 2016
- #103 Best Law Schools – US News & World Report 2017
- 6th largest computer science program in U.S.
At a Glance
- Founded in 1965
- International students: 2,622+
- Countries Represented: 125+
- Bachelor, Masters & PHD Degrees: 190+
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $19000 to $25000 dollars per year
- Tuition for Graduate students $25500 to $36000
- Average cost of housing per year $15500
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 5206||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT 0776||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE 5206||TOEFL DIRECT|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 60+
TOEFL iBT 79+
TOEFL iBT 79+
2.5 GPA out of 4.0
2.8 GPA out of 4.0
2.9 GPA out of 4.0