Florida Atlantic University
Some universities measure greatness in decades and centuries. Florida Atlantic University measures it with every student who earns a degree, every researcher who makes a discovery and every community that is transformed.
Since day one, FAU has pushed the bounds of higher education. Now, 50 years later, the university serves more than 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students. People from every walk of life find a place at FAU. Students choose from more than 180 degree programs, utilize more than 40 research centers and engage in hundreds of cultural and education events every year.Read more
About Florida Atlantic University
- Top 200 Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs by US News & World Report 2017.
- Top 225 Best Undergraduate Business Programs by US News & World Report 2017.
- Best Southeastern Colleges by The Princeton Review 2016.
- 1 of 81 Public 4-year institutions with highest research activity.
- Provider of banking and business employees to top companies like Pepsico, Microsoft and Apple.
At a Glance
- Founded in 1961
- International students: 3,000+
- Countries represented: 180+
- Bachelor Degrees: 80+
- Master’s/PHD Degrees: 100+
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 22:1
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $17940 to $21332 dollars per year
- Tuition for Graduate students $18432 to $20063
- Average cost of housing per year $10000
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 5229||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT 0729||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE 5229||TOEFL 5229|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 59+
TOEFL iBT 80+
TOEFL iBT 71+
TOEFL iBT 79+
2.5 GPA out of 4.0
3.0 GPA out of 4.0
2.0 GPA out of 4.0
2.9 GPA out of 4.0