Colorado State University
If you are an international student looking for a great education at one of the top universities in the US, Colorado State University might be the right option for you. CSU’s roots date back to 1870, when the institution was founded and from these origins a world-class institution grew. Today, Colorado State’s campus encompasses over two million square meters and is home to 27,566 students, including 4,008 graduate students. CSU is also a Carnegie Class I research institution with annual research expenditures topping $317 million in 2015, placing us at the very top of American public research universities.
CSU is located in Fort Collins, a community that blends education and [...]
[...] industry, hard work and recreation, tradition and progress. If you’re an international student looking for a college experience with the perfect fusion of culture, opportunity and adventure, Fort Collins is where you’ll find it. Hike to 7,260-foot Horsetooth Rock, go whitewater rafting on the Cache la Poudre River, mountain bike at Lory State Park, explore the prairie alongside the only wild bison herd in Colorado, or just have a quiet picnic at the reservoir. And that’s just some of what you can do within 30 minutes of campus.
As you choose a college, one of the biggest questions most students have is what to study. Colorado State offer over 250 programs, over 50 minors, and several advising tracks open to international students. That means you’ll have the ability to reach your goals — no matter what they are.
About Colorado State University
- #61 Top Publics Schools in USA by US News and World Education 2017
- #2 in the US international students’ overall satisfaction with their educational experience.
- #124 Best National Universities by US News and World Education 2017
- 1 of 40 Public 4-year institutions with highest research activity.
- #236 of Best Global Universities by US News & World Report 2016
At a Glance
- Founded in 1870
- International students: 2,000+
- Countries represented: 99+
- Bachelor Degrees: 72
- Master’s/PHD Degrees: 127
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $28941 to $31560 dollars per year
- Tuition for Graduate students $26460 to $29100
- Average cost of housing per year $12336
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 4075||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT 0504||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE 4075||TOEFL 4075|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 50+
TOEFL iBT 79+
TOEFL iBT 76+
TOEFL iBT 80+
2.7 GPA out of 4.0
3.0 GPA out of 4.0
2.3 GPA out of 4.0
3.0 GPA out of 4.0