Cleveland State University
Cleveland State University partners with world-class hospitals, Fortune 500 companies, government research centers, and cultural institutions to give its students academic, research, and job opportunities. For international students, the move from their high school to a university in the United States can be challenging- a new language, new ways of learning, and a new home. EduBookings.com is here to help you with whatever you need to ensure your success. Whether you have questions about which classes to take, the best place to live, or career opportunities in the area, we are here to provide you with the support you need.Read more
About Cleveland State University
- US News & World Report consistenly lists CSU among the best universities in the U.S.
- Low student to faculty ratio allows for personal connection and access.
- 84 millions on research grants
- #18 in public universities for upward mobility and research impact
- 3000+ internships and experiential learning opportunities each year
- Cleveland is ranked among the top 100 places to live in the U.S.
At a Glance
- Founded in 1964
- International students: 1000+
- Countries represented:87+
- Bachelor Degrees: 50+
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 17:1
Tuition and other cost
- Tuition Fee for Undergraduate Students
US $16765 to $20000 dollars per year
- Average cost of housing per year $11500
Where to send your exam results?
|SAT 1221||GMAT DIRECT|
|ACT 3270||IELTS DIRECT|
|GRE DIRECT||TOEFL 1221|
English proficiency requirements
TOEFL iBT 78+
2.3 GPA out of 4.0